February 29, 2012

First few events ran like shit

Event #1 -$240 NL Holdem re-entry.

Dont even remember what was happening, only thing I know I played pretty tight and still managed to burn my re-entry and on top of that, after got busted for second time, reentered again. In every game never went up more than 15-17 K for some reason. Have no idea why, but was always was sitting with starting stack and if I won some, immediatelly lost the chips back.

Long story short, got busted 3 times in the same tourney and packed my stuuf and went downstairs to play some SNG Satellites. I love these and basically in every series I play, SnGs make up for most of my MTT losses.

Played 3 SnGs that night, won 2 and bubbled the third one after losing flip w 66 vs A9. Not too bad. That covered my MTT s buyins, so went home without being too upset.

Didnt play in 1b, since burned my reentry money and actually went one overboard ;) and also, was really exhausted, because lately havent slept much at all. So Friday was a good time to rest.

Came back for event #2 $350 NL Holdem on Saturday.

Played pretty tight, picking my spots to get some chips. Everything was working pretty good, but I realized everyone around me have way more chips, because they simply played more hands. Sarted opening my range. Worked pretty good. Untill from Button raised it up w A3 diamonds, big blind min raised. Obviously not folding there. Flop comes 244 two diamonds. Guy shoves all in. Straight flush draw. Blah, will take a chance. I call. Turn river blanks. I he had little less, but next hand got busted with my 1,5 bb Anyway.

Decided to play in mega satellite for Main Event, since it was going on at the same time. Busted like 10-15 people from money. Sucks.

Went back downstairs, played one sng, won it and made 500 bucks. Day is pretty even again. Dont want to sit here more and drive back home. At the stop light some junk car stops and black guy manually Rolls down his window and starts talking to me. I open mine and think that maybe my break light is not working or my tire is flat. Ask him whats up and he starts screming- whats uo whats up, maybe you have some problems? Stop in this gas station and we will take care of them . And his buddy waves something in his hand. Cant say that was a handgun for sure, but that looked awefully close to it.

I closed my window and started driving after green light lighted up. They started following. Or maybe they were going the same direction anyway. I kept driving and at the next stop light i stopped, they pull over right next to me. Kinda scary shit, because you never know when they will open the window and start popping. Guess what. Another car stop behind me. Look over the rear view mirror- COPS. That was the first time ever I actually was hapy to see a cop car behind me. Green light lighted up and i saw how the junk car kinda changed lanes and turned left at the next light.

Cops followed me for some time and once we got to freeway, they sped up and took off. Fuckin A.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

still dont see your super bad beat of your under pair shove with less than 10bbs from the cutoff vs my kk on the button sucking out!!! get to it

Flawless said...

Yes it did happen. :)