October 13, 2012

Chicago Poker Classic Results

Sorry, was too busy to mess with my blog, even too busy to play poker lately for a few months... Here is the update how my Chicago poker Classic ended. Out of 6 tournaments played cashed in two. Finished 9th in $1,100 Head up tournament. And finished 8th in $350 Shorthanded tournament. I think we had 600 or so people there. Dont remember exactly. Briefly- yeah, cashed HU. Last hand was all in on flop 5JA with two pairs J5 vs A3. guy spiked a 3 on turn. It was super tough match, everyone were done already and we played like an extra hour on empty stage with no one around An he went to finals, to win second place. That could of be me Sucks, but as long as you put your money good, that's all it matters.Finished 9th out of 250 or so. Main Event. Lost with QK spades all in on flop 10sJs6c. Royal flush draw against set of 66. Turn and river blanks. $350 first day ran good. Busted the bubble myself with set of 10's on flop vs JJ. Guy totally shot himself in the foot, bcs he was sitting with like 50 K and shoved all in with 1-2 k blinds, when another player on his right had 2.5 k ))))))))))))) Kinda crazy to go out on bubble like this. Second day went really fast. Blinds were going fast and pretty much every hand was building a monster pot. With 8 people left, Blinds 5-10 K, I was sitting on like 180k or so. On BB looked at 99. Button raised to 30 k, I shipped it. BB folds. Flipped AK. Flop K + rags, but 3 hearts. I had 9h, and he had no heart in hand. Turn and River Black blanks. End of Chicago Poker Classic for me. Could of been WAYYYY better if couple hand held up, especially in Heads up match. That was 70 k for first. Oh well. I'm back home, will do the math tomorrow and will talk with my investors privately about it.

No comments: